Please visit the link below for the most up to date information regarding Methodist Hospital & COVID-19.
Effective Monday, April 20, 2020 and per San Antonio City mandate, all patients and approved visitors are required to wear a mask at all times.
If patients report to their appointment without a mask, they will not be seen and the appointment will be rescheduled.
With coronavirus (COVID-19), the safety of Seven Oaks Women’s Center patients and visitors is our top priority. We regularly treat patients with infectious diseases and our clinical teams are highly trained in infection prevention protocols. Seven Oaks Women’s Center staff is closely monitoring COVID-19 developments in partnership with our local and state health departments and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
What are the symptoms?
Symptoms of COVID-19 may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. These symptoms can range from mild to severe and include:
- Shortness of breath
What can I do to protect myself and others?
Public health officials recommend the following steps to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses, including influenza and COVID-19:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Stay home when you are sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue
- Practice good hand hygiene by washing your hands often, using either soap and water or alcohol-based hand gel for at least 20 seconds
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Stay up-to-date
- For additional information and ongoing updates on COVID-19, please refer to local and state health departments and the CDC’s Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) hub.
Protecting our patients, staff & you
Seven Oaks Women’s Center remains focused on all preventive measures regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19). Our efforts include reinforcing appropriate infection prevention protocols and guidance from the CDC.
Thank you for your support in keeping our patients, physicians, colleagues, and visitors safe.For more information or questions, please feel free to contact us here by an email or call us at directly at 210-692-9500.